TESL 0100 - Unit 5 Review

Unit 5 - What can I learn from others?

My Classroom....

So in this unit, one activity we did was to draw how we visualized our classrooms. I'm not teaching yet but, I did draw what I would consider my 'ideal classroom' (meaning I would actually have space for all of this). 
In my classroom, I have a resource/library where there are textbooks and popular reading books for students of all ages. It would have round grouping tables (that can come apart into individual desks), with chairs that have small wheels (for those people, like myself, who kind of need to move on their seat while learning). 😁
The classroom would have posters of their works, as well as, informative, motivational/inspiring posters. A small little section with stationary, where students (if they need) can go ahead and use when in class. The teacher's desk would be at a corner near the board. There is also a Computer station in a corner for the students to use if and when we do projects or activities that require it. Along with other technology that we would have like a projector and some good speakers.

All in all, I just want the students to feel good and comfortable in my classroom since they will be spending time in it (I would also like to have a place where I'm comfortable in). And that they have all that they need at arms reach. 👍

That is my ideal classroom.

We also looked into interactive quizzes, and I happened to have used Kahoot! a few times while at University for some classes. It really is very entertaining and great for kids of all ages (yes, even adults). I haven't really gone to see the other platforms for quizzing yet, but I'll make sure to do so. In any case, if you haven't tried Kahoot! yet, you should, Ss really have fun competing with each other and the bonus is that they learn from it too!


Laters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TESL 0100 - Unit 7 Review

TESL 0100 - Unit 6 Review

TESL - 0130 Adapting a Text